2021 MUUF Stewardship Commitment
Midcoast Unitarian Universalist Fellowship
Celebrating 39 Years of Joy and Growth!
Nurture Spiritual Growth,
Engage in Justice, and
Build Community with Respect and Compassion.
Your Pledge Is Essential!
Your Board invites you to lift up the health and vitality of our Fellowship though a 2021 Stewardship Commitment. Now more than ever, we need your help to ensure that the Fellowship continues to:
- Provide meaningful guest ministers, religious education and music during worship;
- Sustain Pastoral Care and outreach to members and friends in times of crisis or isolation;
- Maintain our home at Skidompha once Covid-19 restrictions allow for a safe return for in-person service;
- Ensure that our social justice projects are vital, visible, and effective;
- Remain a proud member of our wider Unitarian Universalist community.
Thank you for pledging now. Your commitment inspires us All.
Pledges may be fulfilled by cash, check, or
THANK YOU for your contribution to the life of our Fellowship!