Building community is an ongoing spiritual practice of our Fellowship. We join together to celebrate life in all its beauty and wonder, lifting up each other’s joys, and mourning each other’s sorrows.
Strengthened by our common humanity, and inspired by the seven Unitarian Universalist Principles, we promise to:
- Be a brave and welcoming community.
- Bring compassion and kindness into our interactions and our search for justice.
- Share in the struggles and joys of our spiritual journeys.
- Challenge each other to live our values.
We hold each other in loving community, even as we acknowledge our imperfections. Seeking to nurture healthy relationships with one another, we strive to:
- Communicate directly with honesty and respect.
- Speak up when we are hurt.
- Be open to hearing when we have caused hurt.
- Invite healing through forgiveness and making amends.
- Grace one another with the spirit of love.
We all share responsibility for upholding this covenant. Let our connection to one another be a part of our connection to the world and the universe around us.